Easiest directions via the Google Maps App on your cellphone:
Type in Paris Hill Cat Hospital, tap the automobile icon, then tap Start Navigation. Works perfectly.
From Rome, Westmoreland, Clinton and points west avoiding Route 12.
Start at the intersection of Seneca Turnpike and Route 233.
1) Take Seneca Turnpike (Route 5) to Route 233
2) South on Route 233 for 2.2 miles to the blinking light at the entrance toHamilton College.
3) Turn left at the blinking light onto College Street
4) Continue east on COLLEGE ST passing through two traffic lights into thevillage of Clinton until reaching the stop sign on the village green.
5) Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto FOUNTAIN ST / CR-17 for 4.2 miles until reachingthe stop sign at intersection of Route 12.
6) Turn RIGHT onto NY-12 for 0.3 miles (this section is short and will beopen to traffic).
7) Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto OLD ROUTE 12 for 0.2 miles...the Paris Hill CatHospital will be on your right....Welcome.
From Utica, New Hartford and other points north
Begin at the traffic light at the intersection of Genesee Street and Oxford Road in New Hartford
Total Est. Time: 11 minutes Total Est. Distance: 5.05 miles
1) Turn off of Genesse onto OXFORD RD / CR-26.
2) Proceed south on OXFORD RD / CR-26. 0.6 miles
3) Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto SNOWDEN HILL RD. 1.7 miles
4)Turn RIGHT onto RED HILL RD / CR-13. <0.1 miles
5) Turn LEFT onto SNOWDEN HILL RD. 2.5 miles
6) Turn RIGHT onto OLD ROUTE 12. <0.1 miles
7) End at 2825 Old Route 12 Paris, NY 13456,
Open 7 days a week
Monday - Thursday 8am - 6pm
Friday and Saturday 8am - 5pm
Sunday 9am - 5pm