Easiest directions via the Google Maps App on your cellphone: Type in Paris Hill Cat Hospital, tap the automobile icon, then tap Start Navigation. Works perfectly.
From Rome, Westmoreland, Clinton and points west avoiding Route 12.
- Start at the intersection of Seneca Turnpike and Route 233.
- Take Seneca Turnpike (Route 5) to Route 233
- South on Route 233 for 2.2 miles to the blinking light at the entrance toHamilton College.
- Turn left at the blinking light onto College Street
- Continue east on COLLEGE ST passing through two traffic lights into the village of Clinton until reaching the stop sign on the village green.
- Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto FOUNTAIN ST / CR-17 for 4.2 miles until reaching the stop sign at intersection of Route 12.
- Turn RIGHT onto NY-12 for 0.3 miles (this section is short and will be open to traffic).
- Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto OLD ROUTE 12 for 0.2 miles…the Paris Hill CatHospital will be on your right….Welcome.
From Utica, New Hartford and other points north.
Total Est. Time: 11 minutes Total Est. Distance: 5.05 miles
- Begin at the traffic light at the intersection of Genesee Street and Oxford Road in New Hartford
- Turn off of Genesse onto OXFORD RD / CR-26.
- Proceed south on OXFORD RD / CR-26. 0.6 miles
- Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto SNOWDEN HILL RD. 1.7 miles
- Turn RIGHT onto RED HILL RD / CR-13. <0.1 miles
- Turn LEFT onto SNOWDEN HILL RD. 2.5 miles
- Turn RIGHT onto OLD ROUTE 12. <0.1 miles
- End at 2825 Old Route 12 Paris, NY 13456
Hours of Operation:
Open 7 days a week
Monday – Thursday 8am – 6pm
Friday and Saturday 8am – 5pm
Sunday 10am – 5pm